Friday, June 13, 2014

Kids Academy Review

Recently I was introduced to Kids Academy and their apps. I recently was able to try their free version app preschool kids games kid puzzles and I was quite impressed. My daughter and son were able to try this app. Although my daughter like the app a little more than my son because he already new the basics that his app provided. Although it was a good summer refresher for him. My daughter loved the app and zipped through it. Her numbers are getting better and her hand and eye coordination. She is starting to get a feel of how to write the numbers and starting to understand her abcs. I would recommend Kid Academy apps for your children and they do help kids get an understand of numbers and abcs. This would be a great app to use during the summer to help your children prepare for preschool and kindergarten. You can find these apps on iTunes. 

**I was compensated for this post but all opinions are my own.**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...