Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Korres Review

You know how I am addicted to trying to find the best skin care products out there. Recently I was introduced to a new company called Korres. They offer a variety of products from skincare to make up. They have your every need covered. I was excited when I was able to try two of their products.

The first product that I was able to try for Korres was their Body Butter. They offer a variety of different scents in their body butter collection. I received their Vanilla Guava. This body butter comes in a 7.95 fl oz tube. This product can be used all over the body. The ideal spots for this product is elbow, heels and knees. A helpful hint if you want the best results the best time is to apple after a shower so it can lock in the moisture. I love the texture and creaminess of this product. I love the scent of the vanilla and it the perfect blend. The scent is not to strong nor faint. The product is easy to rub in your skin and absorbs pretty quickly. I really enjoyed this product and would highly recommend it. 

The second product that I was able to try from Korres was their Pomegrante Mattifying Face Primer. This product comes in a 1.01 fl oz tube. This product is recommend for oily & combination skin. I enjoyed the scent of this product it had a nice pomegranate scent. Majority of the face primers out there do not have a nice scent to them. When applying to the face you want to apply this product after you put on your daily moisturizer. It is easy to apply and absorb quickly in your skin. When I applied it to my skin I liked how it did not leave a greasy or sticky feeling after applying. The benefits of this product is that it is breathable when wearing this product. That this product is a water based primer that make your skin look great and does not have that look of redness. It also helps make your make-up look a lot better. I would highly recommend this face primer. It is one of my favorites that I have found so far. 

I am glad that I was introduced to Korres products because I was missing out on a great line of skin care products. I was quite impressed with the quality of the products and impressed with the results of the products. I would highly recommend them and I can see myself purchasing a lot more from this line. You can find their products in the link below.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...