Sunday, June 29, 2014

Louisiana Alligator Treats Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Snoopy has found his favorite treats from Delca Corp. We recently received variety of different dog treats from Delca Corp line call Louisiana Alligator treats.  This line of treats all are made in the USA which is a great bonus. They are also natural treats for dogs and natural ingredients. 




We received six different treats to try with Snoopy. The six different treats that we received were Louisiana Alligator Dog Biscuits with Blueberries and this comes in a 16 oz bag, Louisiana Alligator Dog Biscuits and this comes in a 16 oz bag. We also received four different types of Louisiana Alligator Dog Jerky. The flavors we received were Crawfish, Alligator with Sweet Potato Jerky, Crab, and Alligator with Blueberries. The jerky treats come in a 6 oz bag. 

When I opened several of the treats they where a little overpowering for me, but that is just me. Snoopy did not think so. When I opened the package he was right by my feet ready for his treat. I have never seen him go that insane before. I have tried previous treats and he go crazy, but never like this. He would jump and he could not sit still.

I like these treats the best when I use them for potty training treats. He will go outside for them and do his doggy business. He can not wait to come back inside and look for one of his new favorite treats. I think from now on we will be investing in these treats. I also like how the packages show the recommend treats per day. I knew not to go over a certain limit with Snoopy. It had a chart with the different weight limits.

I was impressed with the treats and so was Snoopy. He could not get enough and wanted more. I would definitely invest in more treats for Snoopy. You can find them out at their website or your local pet store. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...