Sunday, June 1, 2014

Nerium AD Review

I am always on the hunt looking for new skin products to make my skin better. Recently I heard a lot of mix emotions about Nerium products. I had to look into these products to see if they really worked and beneficial.

I received two products for review. One is the Nerium AD Age Defying DayCream and Nerium AD Night Cream. Each product comes in 30 fl oz bottles. Each bottle should last you 30 days if you use the recommend 4 pumps. If you use 2 pumps it should last you 2 months. 

The Nerium AD products are supposed to help fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration, uneven skin texturing, enlarged pores and aging skin. I know as a mom I am always trying to find products that will help minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Nerium AD average percents are 30 to over 60 percent. 

As a busy mom my main concern was would this product work and is it simple to use? I was quite impressed how this system worked and I would recommend it to other busy mom like myself. You start off by using the night time formula. Make sure you wash your face and rinse your skin off. After that you want your face damp so the product will absorb correctly into your skin. I put two pumps into my hands and rubbed together than applied on my face and neck area. Do not wash the product off and let it dry on your face. I love the feel when the product is drying on your face you will feel the product working and tightening on your skin. I love the feel of that, I know I sound weird but I do. 

When applying the day serum you will be surprised that you do not have to go through the whole routine of washing your face. If you applied the night product the night before it has been protecting your face and you are all set to go and apply the day serum. You repeat like the night before and let the cream dry as before. 

Overall I saw a difference in the products my skin did look better. My favorite part of the products is that I felt it working and my skin tightening with the product. If you want to find more information about the products you can go to the link below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...