Saturday, June 14, 2014

Onzie Review


All the mothers out there who love yoga this review is for you. I know when your doing yoga you want to be comfortable. Onzie has a great collection of yoga clothing. Onzie was created by a 20 year Bikram Yogi. Onzie blends with the best traditional yoga wear with modern innovation and a touch of whimsy. This creates apparel that functional, flexible and attractive. 

I was able to try one of their items from their website. I choose to review their Criss Cross Bra Top. I was impressed with the variety of options on their clothing and the different styles and colors they offer. The Criss Cross Bra Top comes in the following sizes s/m, m/l and l/l. When I received this top I was impressed with the material. It was very soft and the design was very pretty. I like the criss cross style in the back and it helps provide more support in the front. This criss cross bra is fully lined and very soft material. The material is 100 percent free flow fabric and you can also breath in it. The fabric is 80 percent nylon and 20 percent spandex. There are specific washing instructions for this item. You can hand wash or machine wash, but it has to be cold water and do not put in the dryer. You want to make sure you hang dry. When I put this criss cross bra on I was impressed on how comfortable it was. It fit very well and I was worried at first. There are times when items like this do not fit and then I get disappointed. I felt great in this bra and even when I was working out I felt great in it.

I would definitely look into Onzie and their clothing line if you like working out or love yoga. This line would be perfect for you. I also love how this product is made in the USA. If you would like to check out their other clothing or this item go to their website below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...