Monday, June 16, 2014

Skinue Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Recently I came across a great company called Skinue. I was quite intrigued when I found out that Skinue main ingredient is camel milk. I never thought in a million years I would be applying a product that contains camel milk. That is why this line of skincare products are unique and special. This line of products help heal skin problems like eczema and acne. You don't have to worry this line of products are free of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide and they are also parabens free. 

You can recall I have probably told you guys a million times I am dry skin and suffer from eczema. I was excited when I was able to receive a sample kit from Skinue and their line of products. When I received this package in the mail and I opened it I thought the samples came in a cute little tote. They where nicely secure inside so they did not get everywhere. On the top of the package their was a little booklet that provided information on each tube and what it was for and how to use it.

The first product is Skinue Cream. This sample comes in a 11ml tube. When I tried this cream it had a nice creamy feel to it. When I applied it to my skin it quickly absorbed and left a nice feeling on my skin. I did not feel a greasy or sticky feeling after applying. The purpose of Skinue Cream is that it gently addresses acne causing bacteria while nourishing the skin in a creamy formula. When I used this product it did not bother my sensitive skin and I was impressed.

The next product is their Skinue Gel. This sample comes in a 11ml tube also. I usually do not like applying gel to my skin because I do not like the texture or having my skin feeling greasy. When I applied this product I was quite pleasantly surprised when my skin did not feel greasy afterwards. The Skinue Gel gently addresses acne causing bacteria while nourishing the skin in a non greasy gel form. 

The next product is their Skinue Facial wash. This sample also comes in a 11ml tube. I am always trying to find great facial wash for my skin that will help my skin and not damage. I do have sensitive skin and sometimes cleansers are to hard on my skin. This product is very gentle on my skin and it helps deeply cleanse my skin and helps moisturize. This product is ideal for acne, but also great for other types of skin.

The next product is their Skinue Serum. This sample also comes in a 11ml tube. Do you suffer from acne breakouts. Than this product would be great for you if you do. This product is great for spot solution acne breakouts. This helps to clear that spot. 

The next product is their Skinue Dry Moisturizer. This sample also comes in a 11ml tube. I love product that contain aloe vera in them. Aloe Vera seems to help my skin and help moisturize it. This product contain aloe vera and henna extracts which help moisturize and nourish the skin. After I tried some of this moisturizer on my skin absorbed well and left my skin feeling nice and soft. 

The next product is their Brightening Cream. This sample also comes in a 11ml tube. This product helps fight against hyper pigmentation, age spot and stretch marks. This creams helps give you a nicer tone to your skin.

The last product in the sample kit is their massage gel. This also comes in a 11ml tube. This product helps if you have sore or achy muscles. When you use this gel it helps relieve the achy sore muscles that you may have.

Overall I was impressed with the sample kit that I was provided. I like being able to try products before I commit in the full size. You can get several uses to see if you really like the products. I also think that this sample kit would make a great gift for someone. You can find more information and these products with the link below.

Skinue Website

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


1 comment:

  1. As continued as you are accommodating to extend your eyes to this blog, you can actually acquire a lot of replica watches advantageous advice which will account you a lot in advancing appearance trend and advancement different aftertaste and blue-blooded elegance. You can acquisition latest account of abounding Louis Vuitton products; apprentice latest advice of rolex replica Louis Vuitton bargain auction contest and amount adjustment.Never authority a agnostic attitude on Louis Vuitton artist handbags abracadabra ability to add allure to your claimed glamour. All accoutrements offered actuality are fabricated with a absolute bout to the aboriginal material. Each bag is chargeless of defects and anxiously inspected for cut, stitching, and all the able stamps and markings, includes all the consecutive numbers and LV archetypal tags as able-bodied as assumption lock and gucci replica key sets area relevant, and absolute YKK zippers. Believe it or not, the time you backpack Louis Vuitton artist handbags to Louis vuitton replica appearance up afore theaccessible you can aswell be as agleam and clear as those top stars.Indeed, some of you may authority a ambiguous attitude on those actualization appurtenances listed on a Luis Vuitton outlet, because they commonly anticipate that articles with low amount usually accept characterless quality.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...