Tuesday, June 17, 2014

SnapDolls Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I know when I was a little girl I used to love playing with my paper doll set. I remember putting dresses on them and having a blast. I have been looking around lately to see if there was something similar to that because I wanted to share it with my daughter. I came across a wonderful company called Snap Dolls and they have brought a whole new idea for little girls. 

SnapDolls came about around the kitchen table of Stacey Hoskins Beeler in Liberty, Kentucky. Stacey had help from her mother Dale Hoskins. There goal was to come up with a unique product to offer at their country's Apple Festival. That is when they came up with SnapDolls. The first product that they came up with was a tee shirt scree printed with a drawing of a little girl. Then they came up with the idea that the little girl's clothing would be changeable. That is when she came up with the idea of snaps. This could hold the the outfits and you would be able to change the. The little girl on the t-shirt is called Kate and they have different t-shirts with Kate. They also have different outfits available and bows for the t-shirt. They also have a messenger bag where you can change Kate's clothes. 

We were excited when we received a package from SnapDolls. We received one t-shirt, one messenger bag and several outfits and bows for Kate. When my daughter saw this package and what was inside she knew exactly what to do and she was very excited. I did not even have to show her what to do. She sat down with her bag and t shirt and kept changing Kate's outfit. She loved using the bag and storing her clothes in the bag. 

I really like the messenger bag and it perfect to put the outfits and other toys for the car. I find my daughter putting special toys she wants to bring in the car with her in her bag. She also loves playing with Kate and her outfits in the car. She spends hours playing with her shirt and messenger bag. 

This is the perfect gift for any little girl. I always like the idea of paper dolls but sometimes they tend to rip, so when I saw this idea of the t-shirt and the bag it was perfect. No ripping here. Hours of fun for your little ones. You can find Kate and her outfits on the website below.

SnapDolls Website

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...