Sunday, June 22, 2014

Stella & Max Review


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



I know accessories can be a girls best friend. I know when I am going out I have different bags that I will use on different days. When I choose a bag several factors play a part to which bag I choose. What I have to brings with me, where I am going and what am I wearing?

I came across a great company that offers a variety of clutches and mini crossbody bags. When I learned more about this company I was quite intrigued to learn more about Stella and Max. Stella and Max are two very different people, but with passion leading the way the came together to create Stella & Max. This brand is definitely made with love. Stella is a type of girl who is practical and down to earth. Than we have Max who is carefree and laid-back. It is true that opposites do attract. Stella & Max style has a little bit of both of them together and their products turn out amazing. 

I was excited that I was able to review Still The One crossbody bag from the Crush Collection. Stella & Max offer four different collections. When I received my Still The One I was quite impressed. This was not your normal crossbody bag. I like smaller bags personally, but at times a bigger bag is what I need. This bag that I received was small, but it had the storage that I wanted and needed! Still The One comes in a variety of different colors and I received Still The One in black. They offer different variety of color styles the have versatile, minder and oh so sleek. 

This crossbody bag has the following features: pocket to hold cell phone, front side slip pocket, four functional zipper sections, strap with 26 inch adjustable drop, center zip around section with divider pocket, six credit card slots, and gold tone hardware.

\
I was quite impressed with the quality of this crossbody bag. I am a huge fan of it and I use it often. I like the style and the color and it can go with about just anything. Also I can take this crossbody bag when I am running errands or while I am going out on a nice dinner. I will not be grabbing my larger purse because I can fit just about anything in this purse and it smaller. I would definitely recommend Stella & Max and have fallen love with their product. You can find more of their items on their website, Macy's or social media.

-          Website: www.stellaandmax.com
-          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stellaandmax
-          Twitter: @StellaandMax
-          Instagram: @Stellamaxbrand







No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...