Friday, June 20, 2014

Summertime with Band Aid Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”




When it comes to summer you can never be more prepared. Having a 3 and 6 year old I am always on my toes. Going outside is my kids favorite thing to do. I am always a worry wart and think my kids are going to get hurt. Well it seems like with my kids the first minute they are outside they fall and scrape their knee or arm. 

When it comes to scrapes and cuts as a mom I always want to be prepared. My daughter has to be extra careful with cuts because she can get an infected cut a lot easier and she doesn't have the greatest immune system. That means I want to be extra prepared for the summer. 

Well Band Aid came to the rescue this year and sent me a variety of their products for the summer!! As a mom you can never have enough band aids in the house. I know in my household we go through them like you would not believe.  Band Aid sent me several different themes. I received Barbie, girly design, Monster Inc, regular, and blister band aid. My daughters favorite ones were Barbie of course. When she saw those she was making up she had an owie so she could wear one. I love the idea that they are making theme band aids now and make them more fun for kids. The different kind of band aids can make a child smile when they have an owie.  They also carry more different kid themes also. 

Band Aid also provided me several different kinds of Neosporin also. They provided me on the go Neosporin, Original Neosporin, and 24 hour protection Neosporin. I always like to have a variety of different Neosporin around. I also like how they offer a spray on the go one. I keep it in my purse so when I am out and need to use it I have it handy. 

I know sometimes it may not seem important when a child gets a cut or a scrape, but it very important to clean it out right away and put Neosporin on and cover it up. There are times where you can not prevent infections and they happen so quickly which has happen to us personally. Although we are always prepared and try to prevent infections. We always clean the cut with soap and water and pat dry with a clean cloth or let air dry and apply Neosporin and cover with a Band Aid. Having these tips this summer will help protect your kiddos and make it a fun summer.

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...