Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Adidas Move Pulse Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


This summer I am on the look out for great new perfumes and colognes. I have found a great new perfume for women and a great cologne for men. This summer Adidas has to offer women a great perfume call Moves Pulse for Her and they offer a cologne Moves Pulse for Him.

I received both for review. I will start of with Adidas Moves Pulse for Her. This perfume is available nationwide at your local drug store. This perfume comes in a 1.0 fl oz bottle that retails for about $12.00. This perfume comes in a skinny orange box. When I took the perfume out of the box it was like a triangular bottle. I liked the shape and the cap of the bottle. The cap was an orange color and it was a larger cap to protect the perfume from leaking. I was able to smell the scent of the perfume from taking of the cap. This perfume is a fruity/floral scent. The notes of the perfume have watermelon, grenadine, orange, water lily, sugar, musk, cedar and amber. I really enjoyed the scent to this perfume and is now is on my top ten lists of perfumes. I am really surprised how wonderful the scent is and this perfume is very reasonable in price. 

I also received Adidas Moves Pulse for Him. This cologne is available nationwide at your local drugstore. This cologne comes in 1.7 fl oz and also retails for about  $12.00. This cologne comes in a rectangular red box. The cologne comes in a smaller bottle. It comes in a clear bottle with a nice cap. I gave this cologne to my father and he really liked this particular cologne. He is usually picky when it comes to colognes. This cologne has a mixture of succulent fruits contrasted with sensual woods. The notes of this cologne are green mandarin, pineapple, ocean breeze, exotic fruits, clary sage, lavender, cedar, sandalwood and patchouli. This would make a great birthday gift, anniversary gift or just because gift. 

I was quite impressed with Adidas Move Pulse for him and her. I used to be a huge fan of Adidas perfume when I was in High School, but have not used their perfume since. I would recommend both perfume and cologne. You can find both at your local drug store retailer. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...