Monday, July 28, 2014

Baby Journey Bath Hammock Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Are you looking for that special item to give as a gift at a baby shower? Well I am here to tell you I found a unique gift that will be a hit at the baby shower. Baby Journey offers a variety of different baby products like bath bath tub, gates, and so much more. I was able to review one of Baby Journey new products called the Bath Hammock. 

When it came to bath time for my babies I always found it difficult. I could never really find the right baby bath tub or product to use. I had to squirmy kids and one of them hated baths so they where always squirming or trying to get out of the bath tub. Well Baby Journey made a great product where your baby can relax and join their bath time. 

I will admit that I have never seen a cooler product than Baby Journey's Bath Hammock. This product looks very comfortable and sturdy for your baby. When I took the baby hammock out it can fold up and be storage easily. I find that I can put it under my sink with out any hassle. What is even better if you go out of town you can bring it with you without any hassle. I enjoy be able to bring this product where I go. In case Grandpa or Grandma is watching your baby and  has an accident and needs a quick bath this bath hammock is all ready to go. 

Another thing that I like about Baby Journey's Bath Hammock is the material. It is easy to rinse after each bath. It also comfortable for your child and they will enjoy it. I will have to admit the material is the best that I have found out of all the other bath products out there. This product is recommend for babies 0-3 months and weight up to 25 ibs. 

I would highly recommend buying this product for the next baby shower that you are attending. I guarantee they will fall in love with this product right away. You can find this product and their other products at their website below.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...