Saturday, July 12, 2014

Biore Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Don't you hate those blackheads? I know I do and I try to find the best products that will help free my pores and help me get rid of those nasty blackheads. I was excited when I was able to try three of Biore products that helped deep clean your pores. Two of the products that I received had charcoal in them. I honestly have never tried any product that contained charcoal in them and was excited to be able to try them. 

The products that I received were Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser, Biore Deep Cleansing Pore strips, and Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask. Charcoal is a common ingredient found in nature and is know for it ability to draw out impurities and trap them. Perfect for blackheads. 

The first product I received was Biore Deep Charcoal Cleanser and this product comes in a 6.77 fl oz bottle. It comes in one of the bottle with a pump so it easy and convenient. This product draws out 2x more dirt and impurities. This product can also be used for a basic cleanser also. When I tried this product I was quite impressed. I was concerned that this product would not smell good and it would feel weird. I actually liked the scent and it smelled really good. When I applied the product it absorb in my skin quite well and did not feel weird. You can use this product daily if you choose to. You want to pump the product a couple of times so you have enough to work into a foam and put on your face that should be already damp. You want to massage this product all over your face and neck to get decent results. After massaging in the product I let it sit for about a minute and then rinse throughly. After using this product I could see a different in my skin and it looked and felt healthier. 

The next product that I received was the Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. This comes in a box of 24 strips. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips help get rid of dirt, pore clogging build up, and oils. These strips remove these unwanted oils, build ups and dirt and they help prevent the cause of blackhead. I know as a mom I hate blackheads. I know as a mom I am always running errands. I know there have been times that I do not want to leave the house because of breakouts. I try to prevent them majority of the time, but there are days I just do not have the time to keep up with my daily skin care routine. Well I have a great product that was able to help me prevent breakouts and blackheads on those days. I was able to try Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. I was quite impressed on the application process. It was very simple to figure out and apply. What you do is take one of the strips out of the box and package and stick on your nose. How simple is putting a strip on your nose. While I am doing other things to get ready I have strip on my nose. When you are ready to take it off it simple just pull it off. It does not hurt at all and comes off without pain or mess. Afterwards I was a little embarrassed because when you looked at the strip I could see a lot of blackheads. Although the beneficial part they are no longer there.

The last product that I received was their Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask. This product was the most interesting to me. I was excited to be able to try this product. In this package you receive 4 single use packets. This mask helps give you that deep cleaning mask treatment. This product is ver easy to use. This product gives you purified pores in just 1 minute. That is pretty crazy that a product can do that. Before using this product I wet my face and then applied the product. When I applied the product to my wet face you could start to feel that it was heating up. That was really weird but you could feel it working. When applying the product you want to massage the product on your face for about a minute. You will feel that the product is heating up. I really like the feel of this product and the heat. After a minute you will want to rinse the mask of throughly. With this product you will only want to use it 2-3 time a week.

I was quite impressed with the Biore product. I was excited to try the charcoal products because I have never heard of using charcoal in beauty products, but now I can see why. They really do help get the impurities out and help your skin become flawless. I would highly invest in Biore products and recommend them. You can find these products that I mentioned at your local drug store. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...