Saturday, July 5, 2014

LOVE2LOVE Body Mist Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


It is summer time and I am always looking for new perfumes. During the summer time I am looking for that nice new fragrance that is going to be sweet and floral. LOVE2LOVE body mists are great option for summer fun. I have tried several of their scent previously and let me tell you they are amazing.

LOVE2LOVE Body Mists were inspired by a spectrum of colors that express women's joy and sheer happiness. I love how you only have to spritz once and the fragrance will go along way!! I am pretty impressed with LOVE2LOVE their fragrance smell amazing and they are very affordable also. They are priced under $7.00 each. As a single mom that is very affordable and how can you go wrong with their amazing scents.

LOVE2LOVE have several scents available. They have Fresh Rose + Peach, Jasmine + Sparkling Mimosa, Freesia + Violet Petals and Orange Blossom + White Musk. 

I received a 8 oz body mist in Orange Blossom + White Musk. This body mist has Bergamot and juicy orange notes open up this fragrance. Orange blossom and soft peony at the heart of the scent capture an element of femininity and the trace of orris, white musk and cozy sandalwood add an intriguing, sensual aspect to the mix. At first I was not sure if I would like this specific body mist due to the White Musk. When I first spritzed it the scent was a lot better than I imagined it. I really liked the blend of the orange blossom and the white musk. It had a perfect blend. This is a perfect scent for going to church or any outing during the summer. You also can not beat the price!!

You can find any of the LOVE2LOVE body mist at your local Walmart. 





·  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...