Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sol Scents Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



I know there been times when I don't want to apply sunscreen because it is to greasy or the scent of the sunscreen. What if I told you that I found a company that has made great smelling sunscreen? I came across Sol Scents and they offer a variety of different scents for their sunscreen. When I heard about the different scents I was eager to try their products. Sol Scents offer a variety of scents like Vanilla Silk, Pina Colada, Cucumber Melon, Deep Love, Angelica, Flower Blast and Raspberry Dreams. 

I received several products from Sol Scents for review. I received their Sol Scents Flower Blast sunscreen, Flower Blast Lip Balm, and their Sol Scents Clear Face in Raspberry Dreams. 

Their Sol Scents sunscreen comes in a small 8 oz cute bottle. It comes in a pink bottle that represents Flower Blast. I like the size of the bottle because it small enough to put in your purse for on the go. I also like it has a snap cap so if you decide to put the bottle in your purse or your bag it will not get all over your stuff. This sun screen has a SPF 50 UVA & UVB protection and is water resistant (80 minutes). When applied this sunscreen it applied easily. It was not greasy and absorbed quickly. I also loved the scent when applying this product. I felt great when I can actually use a sunscreen that I am fond of. I will definitely invest in Sol Scents Sunscreen in the future. 

The next product that I tried was Sol Scents lip balm. I was able to try this in Flower Blast. I like they offer a variety of different flavors of lip balm also. This lip balm has a 15 SPF. When I opened the cap you can smell a nice scent of flowers. I am really fond of the scent. When applying the lip balm it went on smoothly. I liked how there was not a greasy feeling after applying the lip balm. After several days wearing the lip balm my lips felt hydrated. 

The last product that I was able to try was Sol Scents Clear Face. I choose the Raspberry Dreams and this came in a 3.4 fl oz bottle. This product is also SPF 50 and paraben free. When I applied this product to my face I noticed that it was very light cream. That it went on smoothly and absorbed quickly. I also loved the Raspberry scent. 

Sol Scents overall is a great company. I like how they made sunscreen fun. I am not to fond of the old sunscreen and now I am a huge fan of Sol Scents and probably will not go back to old sunscreen. This sunscreen comes in colorful bottles and great scent. Let me not forget the product is amazing and works wonders. I would highly recommend Sol Scents. You can find their products at the link below. 





1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog that you have shared and thanks for sharing with us.haute her simple makeup tips

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...