Friday, July 4, 2014

Thera Pearl Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Do you suffer from chronic pain or clumsy? I know at times I am and I hate using the heating pad or using ice packs. Well I am here to tell you I have found a great line of products that will solve that problem and will not create a mess. THERA PEARL offers a variety of different products. THERA PEARL is the doctor designed drug free way to relieve pain and inflammation associated with strains, sprains, swelling from surgery, spa treatments, allergies and other pain producing conditions. THERA PEARL offers a variety of special packs that are specific for example the have a back wrap, knee, wrap, shin wrap and ect. These packs have innovative pearl technology that will absorb heat or coldness and deliver it through the pack. The pack can be used for heat or cold. If you prefer cold you can freeze the pack in your freezer or warm it up in your microwave. It is a simple process and very effective. 

I received a their shin wrap packs. There are two shin wraps with straps that come in the box. When I took them out of the box the where just the right size for my shins. When applying this product I was not sure if the straps would bug me when I put the product on. I am one of those people who do not like straps and it bothers me. I always end up itching. When I applied this product it went on great and did not bother me to much. It fit snuggly and did not move up and down and did the job. I was quite impressed with this product. It fit snug and it did not leak or scratch me. It fit smoothly and it felt great than other product that I use for strain shins. I was also impressed that this product was still cool after 20 minutes. Other products that I have used in the past did not stay that cool. I would highly recommend their packs.

They also offer Thera Pearl Pals. These are perfect for kids when they get bruises, swelling, headaches, fevers, and bee stings. I received Pearl the pig, Pink the Panda, and Buddy the Dog. My children got a kick out of these and they are just the right size for them. They are simple to use you either freeze them for 2 hours or put them in the microwave for about 10 seconds. They are ready to use. I know my children get a lot of bruises during the summer and these are great to use for the bruises and swelling. They also make it fun with the cute characters. These packs also have the mini pearls inside.

I would recommend Thera Pearl. I enjoy using their products when I have a strain or sprained and they help with the pain. I never use ice packs or heating pad now due to the wonderful technology Thera Pearl offers. Their products fit your body and relive better than other products. You can find their product and other information on their website and the link is below.






1 comment:

  1. I am attracted by the presentation of this article. This information about Ice Packsis really good. I really appreciate your work. It is a gainful article for us. Keep posting. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...