Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Doc McStuffins: School of Medicine

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

On September 9th Doc McStuffins came out with another fantastic DVD. My daughter was very excited to hear that Doc McStuffins: School of Medicine is coming out on DVD. My daughter is a huge fan of Doc McStuffins and her DVD's play often in our house hold. 

Synopsis:
In "Doc McStuffins: School of Medicine,” a compilation of engaging Doc McStuffins stories, the many specialties in which doctors practice medicine and health care are highlighted for young kids to comprehend.  In her playhouse clinic, Doc is an optometrist, helping her stuffed owl toy, Professor Hoostburgh, to see clearly again.  As a dentist, she fixes a tooth on Donny’s toy shark Mr. Chomp and, as a radiologist, Doc takes an inside look at Daisy’s arm after a Roller Disco fall.  Then, Doc accidentally sprains her own ankle, so it’s up to her toys to provide the care and compassion to Doc herself and with rest,  patience and plenty of cuddles, she will be as good as new, singing  “The Doc is in.”

Overall thoughts:

Of course this DVD is going to be a huge hit in our household because my daughter is a huge fan! My daughter was also excited when she found out that this DVD includes a FREE Exclusive Doc McStuffins Dress Up Playset! She had a lot of fun playing with that. My daughter loved The School of Medicine DVD, while she was watching the DVD she took out her doctor set. I also liked how the DVD went over medicine and health care are highlighted. If your daughter or son are fans of Doc McStuffins you will not be disappointed in this DVD. It is a family friendly film that is great for kids.

You can find this DVD at amazon.com or your local retailer 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...