Thursday, September 4, 2014

High Road Kids Large Food'nFun™ Seat Organizer Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I know taking trips in the car with two kids can be nightmare at times. When my children go for a ride in the car they like to bring snacks, drinks and something to do if the car ride going to be awhile. It seems like there is not enough space or room in the car for what they bring and it always a mess afterwards. 

When I found High Road Curb Backseat Boredom with a Snack Coolin' Play Station. This organizer is perfect for car vacations, family visits and trips. This organizer is perfect for children it is leakproof, insulated cooler keeps drinks and snacks cool. Your children can create a fun tray table with the elastic banded corners. On the outside there is 10 storage pockets. This could hold iPads, nintendo ads, MP3 players, books and so much more. 

This is perfect for my two children. It fits in between their two booster seats just perfectly. I always like bring drinks, snacks and something to do for my children on trips in the car. When I was able to try this product it was amazing. It keeps everything organized and prevents a huge mess. Instead of dropping things on the floor they put it in the organizer. That make less work for me after our trip. I also like how there is cup holders for the drinks and storage for snacks. It has easy access for children and they can get in and out of it easily. I would highly recommend their products. 

I am really impressed with their products that they offer. They offer a variety of different organizers for your car. I would definitely be interested in investing in more organizers for my car. It keeps it tidy and clean. You can find more of their product at the website below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...