Saturday, September 20, 2014

SlugTerra: Return of the Elements Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

If you have a six year old boy like me than you are probably aware of the TV show series called SlugTerra. My son is a fan of the show and when I let him know that there was a new DVD coming out on September 16, 2014 he immediately wanted it. He was excited that the gang was coming back and was excited to see if their were any new characters. 

Synopsis of SlugTerra Return of the Elements:

A new member has joined Eli and the Shang Gang! Junjie, once the protector of the Eastern Caverns, is a master of the slug slinging art of the Slug Fu. But even with the power of the five slingers, the Shane Gang find themselves in over their heads as they race across the 99 caverns in search of the legendary Elemental Slugs. The five Elementals are ancient slugs of great power, and the ancestors of all slugs found in Slugterra today. In the wrong hands, they could bring Slugterra to the brink of destruction. So when an evil alliance starts hunting down the Elementals, Eli and his friends- old and new- take off in pursuit of the greatest threat their world has ever faced. 

Overall Thoughts-

This is definitely a boy show in my opinion. I personally as a mom is not in this kind of series, but my son is. It has action packed dvd where my son was interested through the whole dvd. He really enjoyed this Slugterra DVD Shane was great in this DVD. My son was always like the slugs and the different ones. If your son or daughter like slug terra and I would recommend this DVD.

You can find this DVD at your local retailer or Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...