Sunday, October 26, 2014

Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks DVD Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Get ready on October 28, 2014 for a new full length film My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks on Blu-Ray and DVD. When it comes to My Little Pony my daughter is a huge fan. She was very excited when she heard about the new DVD.

Synopsis of Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rock:

When a friendly showcase turns into a battle of the bands, there's only one pony to call: Princess Twilight. Canterlot High is hosting a musical showcase and Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy are going to be performing with their new band, The Rainbooms. But when The Dazzlings, a new girl group, arrives at CHS and convince everyone to turn the friendly showcase into a Battle of the Bands, tensions mount. A now-reformed Sunset Shimmer realizes that The Dazzlings may not be ordinary girls and are after something far more sinister than just being named Best Band at Caterlot High. The Rainbooms call on Princess Twilight to help them perform a musical counter-spell so that they can win a battle that now determines the fate of the entire school.

This DVD also have several bonus features:

Audio Commentary, 8 prequel shorts and sing a longs. 

Overall thoughts:

If your daughter is a fan of My Little Pony than this DVD would be right up their alley. My daughter was a huge fan of this one. She loves music so when it comes to the Battle of the Bands she absolutely loves it. I also like how they made the DVD a little more interesting when they added another group who might be up to something it gives the DVD a little more suspense. I would definitely buy this DVD and recommend it. 

You can find this DVD on amazon.com, shout factory.com , Walmart or Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...