Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sinful Colors Wicked Color for Halloween 2014 Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
SINFULCOLORS INTRODUCES 
WICKED COLOR 
FOR HALLOWEEN 2014
 Wicked Color to Trick Out Your Tips

If you are looking for new colors for halloween this year I am excited to share that Sinful Colors has a great Halloween collection for you!! SinfulColors 2014 has 14 new colors just in time for halloween. Each color will offer you something special whether it glows in the dark, glitter, or halloween colors. These 14 colors will go great with that special halloween costume that you chose this year and these color are perfect for that party that you are attending!
The 14 colors that SinfulColors sppoktacular shades are:

Cauldron Couture: Wickedly glittery emerald
Mystery Moonshine: Multi-colored confetti
Glow In The Dark: Ghoulishly Fluorescent
Mystery Moonshine: Multi-colored Confetti
Splatter Spell: Gilded Black Flecks
Black on Fire: Dark as night black
Cloud 9: Pumpkin Perfect Orange
Clear Top Coat: Scarily shiny topcoat
Country Orange Opalescent Tangerine
GoGo Girl: Sleek & Sexy Candy Apple Red
Let's Talk: A Royal Purple Hue
Pine Away: Glittering Metallic Green
Pumpkin Spice: Twinkling Fall Orange
Snow Me White: Bright White
Starry Night: A Sprinkle of Midnight Stardust

I was excited when I was able to review the following colors Glow in the Dark, Cauldron Couture, Splatter Spell, Mystery Moonshine and Pumpkin Spice. I was impressed with the quality of the nail polish. I was looking for special colors this halloween to go with my costume and SinfulColors has great quality polish just for that. You can find them at your local Walgreen and Target stores this October for retail for 1.99
                         



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...