Monday, October 27, 2014

Younique 3D Lash's Review (holiday gift guide 2014)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

The past several months I have been hearing a lot about Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. I know when I check my Facebook I come across a lot posts in my feed about 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. I have been super curious about this product and I am excited that I was able to review it before the holidays approached. 

This product goal is to deliver lush, long full lashes that every girl desires. This product would be perfect for the holidays or even in that stocking stuffer. 

When I used this product I really liked this product, but I found myself having a bit of difficult time applying the product. Although it probably just my personally sometimes when applying product to my lashes I tend to get nervous and my hands tend to shake. 

When I tried this product I will admit that I was impressed that it came in a nice hard case. The case reminded me of case that would hold your glasses in. It protected the product that was inside. Inside you would find Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers. The containers that they come in look like regular mascara. 

The steps were easy on how you applied the product. The first step I applied a thin coat of mascara. I let my mascara dry fully until I proceeded to the next step. Than I applied a even coat of Transplanting Gel on lashes. Right after applying the Transplanting Gel I applied the fibers to my lashes. When you are on this step you want to make sure you apply before the transplanting gel dries. After this step you want to make sure you apply another layer of Transplanting Gel to seal the fibers in the place. 

When applying this product I would recommend doing one eye at a time. I personally believe that you will get better results in return. I would highly recommend this product and especially for the holidays. This product will help your lashes look great for those holiday parties coming up. This would also make a great stocking stuffer. 

You can find this product on their website below.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...