Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thames & Kosmos Review (2014 holiday gift guide)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you looking for a unique gift for your children this holiday season? I found a great company that offers unique gifts that are educational for your children. Thames & Kosmos was founded in 2001 with one mission to improve informal science education by publishing high quality science and technology related educational product for children of all ages. Thames & Kosmos would like to teach children hands on. 

I was able to review their Botany: Experimental Greenhouse. This kit is recommend for children 5 and up. The kit retails for about 39.95. My son loves science and he loves hands on experiences. This project is perfect for young children who love hands on projects and loves science. This kit will help children learn about plants and seeds by conducting experiments in a specially designed botanical laboratory with green house domes. This set is very interesting it reminds me of an actual greenhouse it has thermometers and ventilations for your plants to grow. You can even construct an automatic watering system to keep your plants from getting too thirsty. In this set you are able to grow beans, cress and zinnia flowers.

If your children loves science and interested in plants and flowers than this set is great for the holidays. This was a fun set for my children and easy to put together. My children learned a lot from this set. It taught them how plants grow and what you need to do for your plants to grow successfully. You can find this set and their other education sets at their website below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...