Thursday, December 11, 2014

Ah! Product Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Do you have a pet at home and your trying to find a product that will take away that odor? I know there are times where you go through several products to try and get that odor out and you find out that product did not help. Well I found a line of a company call Ah! Products. This company offers a product call All Clear Odor Eliminator. All Clear Odor Eliminator is a formula that eliminates odors permanently. All Clear formula works by a direct contact oxidization process. 

I was able to try this product and let me tell you it simple to use and works fast. Once you spray the formula to the spot you need the order eliminate it does it right there and then. This formula does not leave a powerful fragrant or masking scent afterwards. The All Clear Odor formula is: Odorless, biodegradable, nontoxic, non corrosive, non solvent water based formula. 

You can use this product on different odors like urine, smoke, pet, cooking, organic decay, bodily waste, sewage, chemicals, pain fumes, fuel, gasoline, and perspiration. I would highly recommend using this product. I was quite impressed using this product around my household. You can find their products at the website below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...