Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Brush on Block Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Are you looking to protect your skin during the winter season? As majority of you already know that Winter has some of the harshest weather of all seasons. I know during the winter season I have a hard time protecting my skin. 

I came across a wonderful product that will help protect your skin during the winter season. Brush on Block is a Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen. I know what your thinking is why I need this product during the winter season? Whether you are walking your dog, driving to work or skiing you need to protect your skin. 

A fact that you may not be aware of is that snow and ice reflect UV rays and in the winter there is a thinner ozone layer, which means there are more harmful rays hitting the earths surface and your skin. With this new product Brush on Block provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen to help protect your skin. 

What I love this product is it not messy and it is easy to put in your purse and your ready to go. I love products that are mineral based. I was happy that I found a product that can be sunscreen based. I love how this product is easy to apply and no mess. I also like the fact when you apply it, it feel natural. This is definitely a must have product for the holidays. 


Protect your skin and let Brush on Block be your must-have beauty essential this Winter Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...