Friday, December 5, 2014

Disney Pictopia Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I love to have game night in my household. I love finding new games where the kids and I can spend some quality time. I know that the holidays are coming up and the kids are going to be on winter break soon. It is perfect timing to invest in some games to play with the kids. I was excited that Wonderforge has sent us a variety of game for the holidays. One of the games that they sent us for review was their PICTOPIA Game. This is the ultimate picture trivia family game. 

My children are huge Disney fanatics so this game is perfect for our family. In this game there are 1000 questions. That is a lot. This game is recommended for ages 7 and up and for 2-6 players. 

In this game it contains
200 cards=1000 questions
30 wager coins
1 game board
6 movers
6 scoring dials
1 die

This game was a fun family game where we teamed up for this fun competitive trivia game. This game will cover all of your favorite Disney Characters. This game is fun and helps challenge the kids about their knowledge on what they know about Disney. 

This was a great gem to play with the family. This game promotes family together time, strategic thinking, cooperation and teamwork. In my family it can be hard to find the right game to play with the kids. They can never agree on a game to play, but with Disney Pictopia they absolutely love it and have fun playing it. You can fin this game at your local retailer or at WonderForge.



1 comment:


  1. It’s amazing article! Thanks for sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more information! Please keep sharing! And please visit haute her tips on doing makeup

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...