Saturday, December 6, 2014

Disney Royal Pet Salon Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


WonderForge also has great games for your little princess at home. They recently came out with a new called Royal Pet Salon. Featuring your favorite Palace Pets. When Palace Pets became popular my four year old became obsessed with them. 

This game is recommended for ages 3 and up and for 2-4 players. Description of the game: Get regally pampered in the dreamy, 3d Royal Pet Salon. Move your adorable pet from room to room through doorways sized just for castle cuties. Look for posh pet products from fancy soaps and shampoos to tiaras, collars and sweet treats. All hidden throughout the salon. If you find something pictured on a face up card, it's yours to keep. When the time is up, all of the Palace Pets leave the salon with the grooming goodies. The player with the most wins. 

This game includes:
1 game board 
4 interlocking wall panels
2 plastic wall braces
4 pet movers
1 spinner
1 clock frame
4 clock tiles
49 goodie cards

My daughter understood this game somewhat. She had more fun making up her own game and rules. She had a love of fun using her imagination while playing this game. It also helps her with her counting and sharing. She had a lot of fund playing with the new palace pets. You can find this game at your local retailer or WonderForge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...