Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Lalaloopsy Babies Diaper Surprise review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


If you are having a hard time trying to find your princess the right holiday Christmas Gift this year you can't go wrong with Lalaloopsy Babies Diaper Surprise. This holiday season Lalaloopsy Babies Diaper Surprise is a hot holiday toy that is very popular with toddlers and young girls. 

When we received this Doll for review I was quite impressed with the quality and durability of this doll. What I love about this doll is that my daughter loves taking her in the car and where ever she goes. I love this dolls eyes, yes she has button eyes. That is personally one of my favorite features of this doll. 

This doll is very unique it will actually poop magical charms. This will give your little one a unique experience. This gives your child a fun experience on how to take car of a baby. The fun part that this toy comes with 4 diapers, bottle, feeding spoon, bowl. What is really fun is to feed the baby water and see the diapers change.

This is a great toy for the holidays so make sure you pick one up before Christmas. Time is running out!! I would also recommend this toy for little girls 4 and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...