Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Lee Jeans (Holiday Gift Guide 2014)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Are you trying to find a great gift this holiday season? Or trying to find that great looking pair of pants for that party your attending in the next few weeks? Well this fall/winter Lee is introducing their latest in denim innovation with two new line launches: Curvy Fit and Easy Fit. 

I know when I am looking for a pair pants there are two important things that I am looking for before I buy them. The two important things that I am looking for in a pair of pants is how they look and how they fit. They have to be comfortable for long period of time. 

I received a pair from their new line Curvy Fit. The pair I received was their Curvy Fit Alanna Bootcut from their modern series. I was quite impressed with the softness of the jean and the color. The fabric is 64 percent stretch denim, 19 percent cotton, 16 percent rayon and 1 percent spandex. This pair of seen is cut and sewn in a premium stretch denim that will fit and hug your curves in just the right places. 

When I put these jeans on I felt great. Once again Lee made me feel great and comfortable at the same time. I like how I can order my size from Lee and every  pair of jeans fits great and looks great. I never have to feel ashamed or feel bad that they don't fit right. I am impressed how these new Curvy Fit jeans fit just right and look great.

Make sure you visit Lee.com and pick up a couple pair of pants for the holidays!!


No comments:

Post a Comment