Saturday, December 20, 2014

Rogue Love Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you looking for that last minute stocking stuffer? I know personally I am a huge fan of perfumes and I love them as gifts. This season Rihanna came out with a new perfume called Rogue Love. Rouge Love is a fragrance with freshness and floralcy that captures the moment when love first hits you.

When I received this perfume to review I was super excited to be able to try it. I felt like I was a little kid on Christmas opening up the package. When I took the box out I loved the picture of Rihanna on the outside. When I took the bottle out of the box it was very pretty and clear. This perfume come in a 4.2 fl oz. When I spritzed the perfume it had a nice floral scent to it and it was not overpowering  at all. I would wear this type of perfume on any outing. I would highly recommend it and it is personal one of my favorite ones. 

You can find this perfume at Macy's



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...