Sunday, December 21, 2014

Star Wars Force Grab Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Another great game for the holidays is Star Wars Force Grab. This will be a great game for all those Star War fans out there. I know that my son is a huge Star War fan so this game would go perfectly for him for Christmas. 

Star Wars Force Grab is recommend for ages 6 and up. Number of players that is recommend is 2-6 players. 

This game comes with 15 objects, 4 lightsaber markers, one 3 marker, 1 0 marker, 50 placards, 15 score tokens. Description of the game is Force Grab is edge of our seat fun. Race to the spot when the Star Wars Object match the pictures. React fast! Look out for decoys, bonus scoring twist and other disturbances in the Force.

This is one of my sons favorite games. At first it was a little bit confusing for him, but after awhile he got the hang of it. This game does take memory while playing and remembering. You also need to be very quick for this game if you want to win. We played for hours and had a great time. You can find this game at your local retailer or at WonderForge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...