Wednesday, December 3, 2014

VTech Switch & Go Dinos Turbo Bronco the RC Triceratops Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Just in time for the holidays VTech has a great new product called Switch & Go Dinos. I can tell you that I had a very excited 6 year old when he found out he was going to be able to review this new product from VTech. 

This is just no regular dino this dino is Bronco the RC Triceratops and is the first remote control dino from the Switch & Go Dino collection. When we opened the box we took out the remote for the RC Triceratops. This rc remote is perfect size for children. It is easy to handle and control and the buttons were large enough to control. My daughter who is younger than my son as able to control the remote with out any trouble. 

What we love about Bronco is that you can move him forward, backward, left and right. Bronco also has headlight that turn on and he also make sounds. What I really like about Bronco is that Bronco gives cool dino facts. Which I am always grateful for an educational toy for my children. 

My son favorite feature about this new toy is that it has turbo boost to make it go faster. I know my son likes anything that zooms and goes fast. The second best feature of this toy is that it has the ability to transform from a fierce triceratops to a sleek race car when you press the button. Simple as that. My son was quite impressed. My son was playing with his new toy for hours on end. My daughter even stole the toy for awhile to play with it. I would highly recommend this toy for your child and they would love to have it under the tree for Christmas.

You can find Bronco at VTech or your local retailer. This toy is recommend for children between the ages 3-8 and MSRP of 44.99





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...