Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pound Puppies: Puppy Love on DVD

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Trying to find something cute for your kids for Valentine's Day? What's better than taking home Pound Puppies: Puppy Love? You can bring home this DVD on February 3, 2015 from Shout! Factory.

About Pound Puppies: Puppy Love:

Don't miss pup-tastic fun! On February 3, 2015, join Lucky, Cookie, Niblet, Strudel and Squirt as they continue on their mission to find a person for every pup with the release of Pound Puppies: Puppy Love on DVD. Featuring five fun-filled adventures perfect for Valentine's Day, this DVD collection is price at $12.99. 

Synopsis:

Every boy and girl should know the undying love of a puppy. That's exactly what the Pound Puppies are for! "A pup for every person and a person for every pup!" That's their motto and they meant it. Join the fearless leader, Lucky, and his crew - Niblet, Cookie, Squirt and Strudel - as they make it their mission to find homes for lonely dogs... and dogs for lone humans!

Episodes Include:
  • Toyoshiko! Bark Friend Machine
  • McLeish Unleashed
  • The General
  • When Niblet Met Giblet
  • Rebound's First Symphony
Over all thoughts: My sons and daughter love Pound Puppies. I would say that my daughter who is four is a bigger fan. I know when I was a child I was a huge fan of Pound Puppies. Overall my children thought the episodes were fun and exciting. I would defiantly recommend buying this DVD for your special valentine this year. 

You can find this DVD and your local retailer or stop by Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...