Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Guide Fysiko Lashes Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

This Valentines Day I know that you want to look your personal best. If you have that special date for Valentines day you may be interested in Fyskio Eyelash and Eyebrow serum. I wanted to share with you this product. I have been using this product for several days and it is easy to use. Although I have not noticed results yet, but you usually do not see results until 4-6 weeks. 

When you use this product you want to apply daily for the best results. After using this product  you should be able to see results until the 16th week. When I reach that mark I will update you guys and let you know if I see the results. 

After the 16th week the serum should only be applied 3 time a week. During the first week I have not noticed any redness, but if you experience any redness take a break for three days. After the three days try again in the morning instead of night time when the product should be applied. The reason of redness is that some people may get the product stuck in their eyes while they are sleeping. 

So far while trying this product it is easy to apply and I am hoping to see results. I will update you in several weeks. 

You can purchase Fysiko in 8ml tube where it should last you 6-8 months or a tube that come in 3ml that should last 2-3 months. 

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your work which you have shared here about the Eyebrow Serum. The article you have shared here is very informative and the points you have mentioned are very helpful. Eyebrow Growth Australia Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...