Saturday, January 24, 2015

Valentines Day Gift Guide SinfulColors review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

This Valentine's Day make sure you have your SinfulColors nail polish handy for your special Valentines Day. This Valentine's Day SinfulColors has their special Flirt With Hearts collection. This include 8 shades:
  • 24/7 Hottest pink 
  • Daredevil: A pop of neon pink
  • Decadent: Dazzling red with metallic flakes
  • Dream: On: A brilliantly induced boysenberry
  • Go Go Girl: A sleek and sexy candy apple red
  • Love Sprinkles: Bubble gum pink gleaming with white hearts and flecks of glitter
  • Pinky Glitter: Bright pink with a splash of sparkle
  • Rise and shine: the perfect teal
Out of the collection my favorite four are 24/7, Daredevil, Decadent and Pinky glitter. I personally am a huge fan of SinfulColors nail polish. I know for Valentines day I am choosing Decadent for my nails. My daughter decided that she was going to choose Pinky Glitter. What color are you going to choose for your Valentines Day? You can find these color at your local Walgreens, Rite Aid and other mass retailers in February 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...