Friday, February 20, 2015

Lalaloopsy Easter Ideas

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you looking for that special gift to put in your daughter, granddaughter, nieces Easter Basket this year? Well why don't you put in Lalaloopsy Tinies or Lalaloopsy Girls Crazy Hair. These are two popular kids toys for girls. I am sure there may be boys who also like to play with these toys. Personally in my household these are my daughters favorite toys. 

Lalaloopsy recently has become very popular in my household and my daughter absolutely loves Lalaloopsy. She watches the television show on TV and also play with different Lalaloopsy toys. 

We received a mini 5 pack of Lalaloopsy Tinies for review. I thought this toy was very cleaver. We have a special little container of our Lalaloopsy Tinies. These tinies are about a couple inches tall and adorable. There are over 100 tinies of your favorite, original Lalaloopsy characters. What is also neat about the tinies you can do many things with them. You can just play with them normal or each tiny has holes where you can string them together so you can wear them. My daughter has a small doll house where she play with them. We don't have the specific Lalaloopsy Dollhouse but they do offer one for the Tinies. We may look into that in the future. I was worried at first overall will my daughter loose them because they are tiny. Sometimes my 4 year old daughter tends to lose smaller item toys. Although my daughter takes great care of her tinies and plays with them every day. I would highly recommend the tines for your daughters Easter Basket.

The next idea would be Lalaloopsy Girls Crazy Hair. I have been hearing about this toy everywhere. My daughter first saw this on TV. She had to have it. I also know that this specific toy has been popular with other little girls. This would make a great Easter Basket gift. Lalaloopsy Girls Crazy Hair comes in a few different ones. We received Confetti Carnivale Girl. This one specifically says that she was sewn from a masked ball gown and she is working on the perfect hair style for tonights ball. She is going for lots of twist and curls and of course tons of colors. This toy comes with the Lalaloopsy doll, bendy hair for the ball, 6 ways to style her hair, cut, lengthen, color, glitter, style and accessorize. It also includes extra bendy hair. This specific toy is so much fun. I will admit I had a lot of fun playing with this toy with my daughter. I would say it depends on the age of your daughter if they should play with it unsupervised. I supervised this toy with my daughter. I do allow her playing with just the doll by herself. She had so much fund putting the hair strips on and being creative. It was a little hard for her at times but it was because it was her first time and she was four. This is where I come in and help which is easy. This toy was just not fun for my daughter but also for me. It also brought quality fun time with my daughter and I what more can I ask for?

I would highly recommend these two Lalaloopsy toys and their other toys to make your special girls Easter Basket magical this year. You can find these toys at your Toy's R Us or your other local retailers. 

\







No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...