Monday, February 23, 2015

Nature's Gate Rose Hand Cream Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I am excited to share with you a new product from Nature's Gate. I am a huge fan of Nature's Gate Herbal Bland Hand Cream in Rose. this comes in 3fl oz. I am a huge fan of hand creams when it this time of year. My hands always seem to dry and I always turning to lotions to help my skin with dryness.

The Nature's Gate Herbal Blend Hand Cream collection includes Rose, Cherry Blossom and Orchid. I received Rose hand cream for review. Rose hand cream is rich in Vitamin C, nourish with antioxidants while Calendula and Sage Calm Dry skin.

What I like about Nature's Gate Herbal Blend Hand Cream that it is free of Paraben, Phthalates, Synthetic Frangrance, PEG, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Animal Derived Ingredients and is never tested on animals. All their products are vegan.

When I first tried this product I instantly like this product. The hand cream smelt really good. I have always been a fan of roses, so this product was an ideal match for me. The big test is how does it absorb and feel on my skin. I know personally for lotion if it feels greasy or doesn't absorb well I won't use it or give it away to someone else. I will admit I was quite impressed with this product and I will keep it. It absorbed quickly and my skin felt very soft which was a plus. I would defiantly recommend this product. You can find this product and their others on their website below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...