Monday, February 2, 2015

Number4 Hair Care Valentines Day Gift Guide

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Get the perfect Valentine's Day gifts from Number 4 Hair Care and Mirabella Cosmetics. For a short time only Number 4 Hair Care partners with Mirabella Cosmetics To bring special gift set to you this Valentines Day.

Their perfect gift set this Valentine's Day will include:
Mighty Hair Spray
Fleurs de Temps Body lotion
Mirabella's Red Velvet Lip Pencil.

This gift set would go great for that special date that you are planning on Valentines Day. The first product that I was able to try from this gift set was the Mirabella's Red Velvet Lip Pencil. When I tried this product and applied it to my lips it went on smoothly with no clumps. This product had a creamy texture to it. When applied it gave a pretty shade of red and it lasted quite a long time before I had to re apply. 

I also received Number 4 Fleurs de Temps Body Lotion that comes in a 8.5 fl oz which I absolutely love their lotions. It apply's smoothly. I do not have to use a whole lot. I love the shape of the lotion and it comes in a pump. It rubs in smoothly with my skin making my skin feel great and not the greasy feeling that I am used to from certain lotions. 

Through the month of February all purchases of Number 4 Fleurs de Temps Body Lotion 8.5 fl oz or Number 4 Mighty Hair Spray 10 oz will include a special gift with purchase. They will receive a FREE Mirabella Red Velvet Lip Pencil that retails for $25 value. 

You can find this deals at www.number4hair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...