Sunday, February 1, 2015

Transformers Rescue Bots: Jurassic Adventures DVD Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I am excited to let you know that Transformers Rescue Bots is coming out with a new DVD called Jurassic Adventures. This DVD will be available to bring home on February 10, 2015. I know that my son is very excited when he heard this new DVD was coming out. He is a huge fan of Transformers Rescue Bots. I am also a huge fan because this series is not as violent as other series.

About Transformers Rescue Bots: Jurassic Adventures:

The small, happy town of Griffin Rock has a mystery on its hands. Make that five mysteries! And it's up to Chase, Heatwave, Blades, Boulder and the Burns family to solve them. Do they have the sleuthing skills for the job? Join the suspense and the fun as cody and the Transformers Rescue Bots confront ghosts, search for the legendary Maine Ridge Monster, chase gremlins and more!

The dino-themed collection of Transformers: Rescue Bots will be released on DVD on February 10, 2015 from Shout! Factory Kids, in conjunction with Hasbro Studios. Featuring five exciting episodes that the whole family can enjoy, this DVD is priced to own with a suggested retail price of $14.93.

The episodes include:
  • Family Of Heroes
  • Return Of The Dinobot
  • What Lies Below
  • What Rises Above
  • In Search Of The Griffin's Next
  • Mover And Shakers
Overall my son absolutely loved this DVD. I do not want to give to much information on this DVD and spoil it. This DVD had my son entertained throughout the whole movie!! My son favorite episode on this DVD was Return To The Dinobot. If you are looking for a fun adventure than I would recommend this fun DVD. 

You can find this DVD at your local retailer or amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...