Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Countertop Bath Accessories Set

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
bamboo bathroom accessories toilettree


I am excited that I get to share with you another wonderful product from ToiletTree Products. This company offers a variety of different accessories for the bathroom. I was excited that I got an opportunity to review one of their newer products call the Countertop Bath Accessories set. 

I know in my household I have two children and it seems I can never get my bathroom organized enough. With this accessories I can keep some of the basics on my sink without them getting scattered everywhere and my children always asking me where the soap is or cue tips. This product set is crafted from 100 percent ego friendly bamboo and elegant ceramic. It has a soap dispenser, a ceramic square where you put your toothbrushes in and two storage squares. I find this perfect for my bathroom and it reduces a little clutter in my bathroom and prevents messes. It is also easy to clean up after use. If you want to see more products for Toilet Tree visit their website!! 





1 comment:

  1. Wow this blog is awesome. Wish to see this much more like this. Thanks for sharing your information. luxury bath accessories

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...