Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cynthia Rowley Collection at Staples

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I have the perfect gift idea for working mothers for mothers day. Staples have the perfect gift for mom's this mothers day with their Cynthia Rowley Collection. they have everything you can imagine for mom and having the basic office supplies in style. 

I was excited when I received a few of their items for review from their collection. This would be perfect for me this mothers day because I am starting a new job and these products will come in handy when I start. I received their Cynthia Rowley Holds Everything Pouch, Cynthia Rowley Wedge Eraser, Cynthia Rowley Scissors, Clips, Folders and a Binder. 

What I love about this collection is the design. I know I will be the only one at the office with the amazing Cynthia Rowley collection. One of  my favorite item from this collection is the binder. I know there are times when binders do not hold up the way that you need them to. This specific one held up great and how much I use it and need it for my papers it hold up with great. I also love the Cynthia Rowley pouch. It hold up great with the erasers, clips and scissors. 

I would definitely recommend this collection for Mothers Day for moms who work at the office or teachers. This would make perfect and unique gifts. Make sure you stop at Staples.com to check out their collection. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...