Friday, March 13, 2015

Mychelle Mothers Day Gift Idea

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Mother's Day is coming up shortly and finding the best gift more mom is tough. This mothers day you can find great gifts ideas at MyChelle. MyChelle Dermaceuticals is the number one brand of facial skin care in the natural products industry. MyChelle Dermaceuticals believes that beauty is so much more than skin deep. It's self deep and that every moment is an occasion to feel beautiful.

I know as a mom I am looking for the best beauty products. I was excited when I was able to try two of their products. I was able to try MyChelle Dermaceticals Remarkable Retinal Eye Cream and their MyChelle Dermaceuticals Refining Sugar Cleanser. 

The first product that I was able to try was their MyChelle Dermacetical Remarkable Retinal Eye Cream. This comes .5 fl oz/15 ml tube. This product is delicate yet high performing moisturizing eye treatment contains the same patented anti-aging Retinaldehyde formula as its best selling serum counterpart. Enhanced with plant stem cells, peptides and rich botanical oils and butter to soften lines around your eyes to make them smooth and making you look refreshed. This product is very easy to use. I applied this product before I went to bed in my nightly routine. You squirt about a pearl size amount on your finger tips and rub around your eye. When I used this product it absorbed quickly which was a plus. It did not leave a greasy feeling which was also a plus. I am glad with the results and around my eyes they seem smoother and they look a lot better. For being a mom this comes in handy. This would make a great gift for mothers day coming up.

The next product that I was able to try was their Refining Sugar Cleanser. This product is natural sugar that exfoliates and cleans with rich lather for smoother skin. This product is all/combination cleanser step 1. This comes in a 3.5 fl oz/ 104 ml. What I like about this product that the nature's sugar effectively cleans and it even removes makeup. Which is nice I have be careful with different cleansers due to sensitive skin. This cleanser was nice and gentle on my skin. This product also exfoliates the surface impurities as it transforms into a creamy foaming lather to leave skin smoother, softer and refreshed. This product is also very easy to use. I use a little bit of their cleanser when I use this product I make sure that my hands are lightly wet while using this product. Than I gently massage this product on my face and neck until the product is absorbed in the skin. You are massaging the sugar into your skin and your waiting for that to dissolve. Than after using this product I rinse it off with water. I feel so refreshed after using this product. It also very gentle and leaving my face feel refreshed and soft.

These products are great for upcoming gifts for mothers day. I would recommended checking these products and out and their other products they offer. Visit their website below


1 comment:

  1. Lotions is what every girl desires, our social profiles are totally dedicated for this purpose , do visit hauteher cosmetic tips for women

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...