Friday, March 27, 2015

NeoCell Refreshing Mist Spray

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you looking for more gift ideas to spoil mom for mother's day this year? I have the perfect gift. NeoCell's Refreshing Herbal Mist. NeoCell is the #1 collagen brand in the world and a leader in the field of nutritional science. While they have grown considerable over the years, one thing has never changed is their commitment to finding the most innovative and effective nutraceutical supplements. 

I was able to review their Refreshing Herbal Mist. This comes in a 1 oz fl spray bottle. I love the size of the bottle because it is easy to put in your purse for on the go. I like the cap that it is secure on the bottle and does not slide off easy so it safe to put in your purse on the go.

This product is paraben free. Collagen Herbal Mist is a refreshing cool mist that will leave your face feeling refreshed. It easy to use this product is easy to use. Just close your eyes and spray. Let the mist air dry and your good to go. When I tried this product it was easy to use and made my face feel great afterwards.

i would highly recommend buying this product and you can find this product on their website at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...