Friday, March 20, 2015

The Ultimate Detangling Brush by Sh&Sh

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

My daughter has shoulder length hair and she hates getting her hair brushed. It has been getting better in time, but it was quite a struggle brushing her hair. I was on a search to find a brush that could get her tangles out, so it would not be a huge fight brushing her hair. I came across a product called The Ultimate Detangling Brush by Sh&Sh and let me tell you it makes all the difference.

When we open our package to see what the brush looked like it was unique. It's not like a normal brush. My daughter fell in love with the brush right away. The bristles to the brush are different colors which attracted to her to the brush right away. It also was smaller than a normal brush perfect for her size. It also has a mirror on the brush which she liked. Which this brush would be easy to pack for on the go. I know there are time I need a brush for her hair when we are out and this is the perfect solution. 

Now it was time for the true test to see how well it worked in her hair. When I brushed her hair it went smoothly through hair with not many snags while brushing. She even wanted to brush her own hair. She really liked her brush and brought it everywhere with her. I would defiantly recommend this brush to other moms with small children. 

You can find brush here on the link below



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...