Saturday, April 11, 2015

Acure Organics Day Cream Mothers Day Gift Idea

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I am excited to share with you a new product that I was able to try form one of my favorite skincare companies Acure. Through out this week stay tuned because I will be sharing more products from Acure. Acure Organics is a family owned and operated company founded on sustainable principles to provide the highest quality fair trade, natural and certified organic personal care products. 

Background on Acure Organics-


Our products are created with great care and are a reflection of our values. Each of our products is free from animal testing, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives and artificial colors.  
 
We travel the globe to find the most potent certified organic ingredients that meet our high standards of efficacy and purity.  We thank you for sharing in our mission to have a positive impact on the world we live in.
 
“I founded Acure Organics as a way to honor my grandmother, who battled breast cancer for over 10 years. I wanted to help raise money for breast cancer research and awareness while also providing healthy products that promote healthier living and a greener planet. We are proud to donate to Bright Pink and to help provide free mammograms to at risk women.” —Kristy Guerra

I was able to try their Acure for your skin/for the planet day cream. This product helps firm/hydrate/restore normal to dry skin. this product comes in 1.75 tube. This product is Vegan, Glueten Free, Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Cruelty Free, Petroleum Free, PEG Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, Silicone Free,  won't clog pores, 100 percent biodegradable. This product was easy to use. When I starting my morning routine I tried Acure Day Cream. I used a little bit and it went a long way. I applied this cream to my face, neck and chest like it recommended. I used circular motions to rub the cream into my skin. I was quite happy with how well it absorbed in my skin without leaving a greasy feeling. After using this cream for about a week I noticed results that my skin was looking better and felt great!! This would make a perfect gift for mothers day. Check out their wonderful product and stay tuned for more wonderful products. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...