Saturday, April 25, 2015

TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS: Return of the Heroes

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS:
Return of the Heroes

Bring Home the Adventures on DVD May 12, 2015
I don't know about you, but I know that my seven year old is very excited about this new DVD coming out. He is a huge fan of Transformers Rescue Bots. As a parent I approve of this show and I actually enjoy watching it with my son also. Sometimes I am careful about Transformers because there are several different Transformer shows and they can be more violent than others. Transformers Rescue Bots I like because there is not a lot of violence and I do not have to worry about that.
About Transformers Rescue Bots: Return of the Heroes:
 Everyone’s favorite emergency first responders — Chase, Heatwave, Blades and Boulder — return for five new adventures with their Griffin Rock friends, the Burns family! And this time, they’re joined by iconic Autobots like Bumblebee and, of course, the greatest leader of all time: Optimus Prime!

This heroic collection of Transformers: Rescue Bots will be released on DVD on May 12, 2015 from Shout! Factory Kids, in conjunction with Hasbro Studios. Featuring five exciting episodes that the whole family can enjoy, this DVD is priced to own with a suggested retail price of $14.93.

Executive produced by Jeff Kline (TRANSFORMERS PRIME), TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS features the vocal talents of LeVar Burton (Star Trek: The Next Generation), Lacey Chabert (Party of Five), Steve Blum (TRANSFORMERS PRIME), Maurice LaMarche (Emmy® Award winner for Futurama) and the legendary Peter Cullen who voices OPTIMUS PRIME when he makes cameo appearances in the series.

Episodes Include:
Bumblebee To The Rescue
Bot To The Future
A Virtual Disaster
Changes
Rise Of The Heroes
Overall thoughts about the movie. My son absolutely loved watching this DVD. I am glad that he can watch this DVD show anytime because it not violent and has morals in the show. This DVD kept my sons attention during the whole DVD and watched it several times throughout the week. His favorite episode was Bumblebee To The Rescue. Of course he would choose this one because Bumblebee is his favorite. 
You can find this DVD at amazon.com or your local retailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...