Friday, May 1, 2015

Greek Yogurt Bites

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I want to share a secret with you today. I have found the most amazing product out there. Greek Yogurt Coated Bites. I will confess these were meant to be for my children for Easter. As you can tell I hid them. I know I am bad but when I tried these I did not want to share because they tasted so great.

About Rickland Orchards and their Greek Yogurt Bites. Greek yogurt isn't just a tasty alternative to regular yogurt-- it's better alternative to regular yogurt. With almost twice the protein and fewer carbohydrates, the benefits of Greek yogurt are enormous and enormously delicious in their Greek yogurt coated snacks.

I was sent a variety of their Greek Yogurt Coated Bites to try. First I received small on to go packets of Greek Yogurt Covered Almonds and Chocolate Cover Pretzel Yogurt Bites. When I first opened up the package I had to try these. They did not last long. They tasted great!! I will be honest I am not a huge yogurt or greek yogurt fan so I was worried at first. That changed when the packs were disappearing. I really enjoyed the almonds the tasted wonderful and the greek yogurt coated on them. All I could say is wow. I am a huge fan of chocolate cover pretzels. When I saw the greek yogurt chocolate pretzel bites I had to try them. So far I will have to admit they are probably my favorite out of them. With trying both of these I couldn't really tell you that I noticed it was Greek Yogurt but it tasted great.

Then in the bigger backs I received the fowling to try. Greek on the go Carmel Bites, Strawberry Bites and Blue Berry Bites. These bites are small round covered bites with the fruit inside or the carmel. I love them of course because the are bite size and do not make the best. I am guilty when I opened up the Blue Berry Bites I could not put the bag down and when I did they were empty:( that made me sad. I also really like the strawberry chews they where amazing and especially if you are a strawberry fan. For those days your down in the dumps and need a chocolate fix I would recommend the chocolate carmel ones.

I will be honest at first I did not have high hopes on this product at all. I gave them a fair chance and now I am looking to order more of them :) I would highly recommend this gift for Mothers Day. I know I am making a request here at home for more for Mother's Day.

You can find their product down below at their website



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...