Thursday, May 28, 2015

McFarland USA

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Discover Your Inner Champion 
New on Disney Blu-ray® Combo Pack, Disney Movies Anywhere, and Digital HD
 June 2nd
I am very excited to share with you that McFarland USA is coming out on Blu Ray and DVD. When I first saw previews of this movie I know for me it is a must see. When I was given a chance to be able to review a copy of this DVD I was very excited because I am usually not given the opportunity to actually be able to review an adult title. I would recommend this movie for teen and adults children may watch it but my children were not interested. 
About McFarland:
SYNOPSIS:             In the tradition of Disney sports movies comes “McFarland, USA” based on a true story of underdogs triumphing over tremendous obstacles. This heartwarming drama follows novice runners who strive to build a cross-country team under Coach Jim White (Kevin Costner) in their predominantly Latino high school. Everyone has a lot to learn about each other, but when Coach realizes the boys’ exceptional running ability, things change. Beyond their talent, it’s the power of family, commitment to each other and work ethic that transform them into champions — helping 
I personally loved this movie. I have read some of the critics review and they state that this movie is predictable. I mean I guess I would agree you see the previews and you kind of can tell what is going to happen and what it is about. That doesn't mean that it is a bad movie. I love how this movie is based on the true story. I enjoyed it and love the characters. I loved the storyline and meaning behind the movie. I would highly recommend this movie and I believe that this movie send positive messages to our youth and young adults. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...