Sunday, May 31, 2015

New Tommee Tippee Products


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Spring is here and Summer is around the corner and it the chance to refresh and that is exactly what is happening over at Tommee Tippee with exciting new product that they want to share with you. 

I am excited to share with you a new transition set from Tommee Tippee to make transitioning between bottle to sippy. There new collection will be debuting exclusively at Babies R Us. I know when my daughter was at this stage we tried something similar and it worked great. The new transitioning set from Tommee Tippee is some much better. I also like how the design it special for boys and girls. Which sets I seen in the past only had the generic boring colors. This comes in a 3 piece set includes two 9 fl oz feeding bottles and one First Sips Transitioning cup. These bottle are helping your child transition between bottle and sippy. The sippy has features a soft spout and easy grip handles tailored to your growing little one. 

The next product that is new over at Tommee Tippee is their pacifier designs. The new pacifiers come in pink, blue and yellow. The nipples on the pacifier are shaped more like mom's breast so it better for your little one. These pacifiers come in different colors and different sizes from 0-18 months. 

Make sure that you check out their other products on their website at Tommee Tippee. They have a variety of fun products for your little ones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...