Friday, May 22, 2015

Strange Magic DVD

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Description: Macintosh HD:Users:mbarraza:Desktop:SM_logo-j106A-fin.jpg

Everyone Deserves to be Loved

On DVD and Digital May 19th.

I am excited to share with you a new DVD that recently came out on May 19th. I a excited to share with you Strange Magic. When I heard about this DVD I knew it would be perfect for family night.  This is a perfect movie for both my daughter and son. The best part we had a great time watching it together. 
I bet you remember George Lucan and Star Wars. My son is super obsessed with Star Wars. I was quite interested to see other work from George Lucas. George Lucas brings you the story of a music-filled fairy tale about finding love in the unlikeliest of places in Strange Magic onDVD, Digital HD/SD and On-Demand May 19th! This magical adventure features a host of colorful characters including a princess (voiced by Evan Rachel Wood) who has sworn off love, a dubious villain (voiced by Alan Cumming), a slightly nutty Sugar Plum Fairy (voiced by Kristin Chenoweth) and a knight who is no Prince Charming (voiced by Sam Palladio). Bonus features include a Musical Mash Up: Outtakes and more! 
 About Strange Magic:
SYNOPSIS:                      “Strange Magic” is a music-filled fairy tale about finding true love in the unlikeliest of places. This magical adventure features a host of colorful characters including a princess who has sworn off love, a dubious villain, a slightly nutty Sugar Plum Fairy, a tenacious elf, a mischievous imp, and a knight who is no Prince Charming. Bring home the enchanting tale the whole family can enjoy today! 
Overall Thoughts:
I thought this was a great DVD to watch as a family. My son was a bigger fan of the movie than my daughter. I heard from some people that the characters were kind of creepy but I thought they were interesting. I actually thought the characters were creative and fun in the movie. I would say it is a great, creative fun movie to watch with your children. I also would recommend this movie your child like music. There is a lot of singing and music in the move with my daughter was interested in. I would highly recommend this movie for DVD night!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...