Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lalaloopsy Doll- Allegra Leaps 'N' Bounds.

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


 I am excited to share with you that were going to have a Lalaloopsy crazy end of the week and weekend. Over the next several days I am going to share with you some of Lalaloopsy products that young girls are going crazy over. 

I know in our household that my daughter is a huge fan of the TV show and she is beginning to collect the different kind of Lalaloopsy dolls!! 

We received Lalaloopsy Doll- Allegra Leaps 'N' Bounds. This particular Lalaloopsy doll is one of my favorites. I was quite impressed with the size of the doll. I imagined that she would have been a lot smaller and boy was I surprised. This specific doll is 13 inches tall, articulated head, arms and legs. She comes with cute ballet shoes and outfit that can be removed if you choose to. She also comes with adorable pet friend that is wearing a tutu and tiara!!

When my daughter first saw the Lalaloopsy Doll Allergra Leaps 'N' Bounds she was ecstatic. My daughter loves to dance and seeing this specific Lalaloopsy doll with ballet outfit and shoes she got pretty excited!! When she played with it I was quite impressed with the quality and durability of this product. Sometimes my daughter can be rough but not to rough and it holds up great and does not break. She been taking her new doll everywhere and playing with it constantly. You can buy this doll on amazon.com. Stay tuned for more great Lalaloopsy dolls this week and weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...